National Law University, Orissa (2009-2014)
Degree: B.A.LLB (Hons.)
Specialization: Corporate Law
- Attended National Youth Seminar on “I Society and Public Policy” organized by Centre for Civil Society.
- Attended “Advance Liberty for Changing Seminar” organized by Centre for Civil Society held at New Delhi.
- Attended National Seminar on Law and Gender Justice organized by Andhra Pradesh University, Faculty of Law and also presented the paper- Women’s Movement and Law Reforms in India .
- Presented the Paper “Climate Change and its Social Impact an Agriculture Overview” in an International Conference on Climate Change and its Social Issues held at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Presented the Paper “Law and Politics” in 2nd Annual International Conference in Syiah Kuala University, Indonesia in conjunction with 8th Indonesia Malaysia Thailand Growth Triangle Biosciences Conference 2012
- Presented the Paper “Trade Secret Misappropriation Vis-à-vis Threat to Industrial Espionage” in Fifteenth Annual International Conference Organized by GBATA held at Helsinki, Finland.